- Informal Complaint:
- An informal complaint is any complaint that a Soldier or Family member does not wish to file in writing. An informal complaint is not subject to time suspense and can be made to any supervisor in the victim's chain of command , victim advocate, or sexual assault response coordinator.
- Formal Complaint:
- An individual files a formal complaint with the BDE SARC/SHARP using a DA Form 7279 (Equal Opportunity Complaint Form) and swears to the accuracy of the information. All complaints must be filed within 60 days of the incident. It is the Commander's discretion whether or not to accept complaints past 60 days.
- Sexual Assault Hotlines
- JBSA Hotline: 210-808-7272
Fort Hood Hotline: 254-319-4671
Fort Bliss Hotline: 915-245-8991
DoD Safe Helpline: 1-877-995-5247
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC)
- SARC/VA E-Mail:
- If you are aware of any SHARP issues in the Brigade, Please feel free to contact us.
- Restricted Report