Office of the Inspector General
8825 Beulah St.
Ft Belvoir, VA 22060-5246
Phone: (DSN: 328-)
INSCOM Inspector General
Welcome to the INSCOM Office of the Inspector General (OIG) web site. The INSCOM OIG provides assistance to soldiers, family members or civilians who request it. The US Army IG System is comprised of four basic IG functions. They are:
- Teaching and Training
IGs execute this system through two basic processes
- The Inspections Process
- The Inspector General Action Process
The Organizational Inspection Program (OIP) is a Commander’s program comprised of Command, Staff and IG Inspections.
Before requesting OIG assistance and completing the DA Form 1559, recommend you view the Before Calling the IG poster.
The answers to many questions concerning OIG assistance can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Contact phone numbers for the INSCOM OIG are:
- IG: (703) 706-1158
- Deputy IG: (703) 706-1796
- Chief, Assistance and Investigations: (703) 706-1721/1052
- Chief, Inspections: (703) 706-2687/1903/2740/1642
- Unclassified FAX: (703) 706-1210
- Secure FAX: (703) 706-1211
- DSN prefix: 235
- Accessibility/Section 508
- Web Policy
- Quick Links
- Operating Status
- Employee Wellness
- INSCOM AKO
- INSCOM History
- Site Map