Military Intelligence Civilian Excepted Career Program
MICECP Recruiting Division
375 Chamberlin Avenue, Suite 5904
Fort Meade, MD 20755-5904
Military Intelligence Civilian Excepted Career Program (MICECP)
The Military Intelligence Civilian Excepted Career Program is a Headquarters, Department of the Army program managed by the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). The MICECP Staff under the authority of INSCOM is responsible for recruiting, training, and developing a highly qualified, technically skilled, foreign language capable, mobile civilian intelligence workforce to conduct sensitive intelligence and counterintelligence operational missions worldwide. The MICECP is administered by the U.S. Army Field Support Center, a subordinate element of INSCOM, and is located at Fort George G. Meade, MD.
The MICECP provides the Army a valuable career program which supports various Army commands with highly skilled intelligence and counterintelligence professionals. Central management under INSCOM has ensured that Army commands worldwide can avail themselves of this unique talent pool to meet their mission-essential requirements. MICECP employees, in Intelligence Operations Specialist Job Series (0132), are actively recruited, trained, and assigned to conduct highly specialized operational intelligence functions within the Army. The MICECP is an operational career management program that requires its members be dedicated to the missions of intelligence and counterintelligence. Members must agree to a mobility agreement and be willing to be assigned and reassigned according to the needs of the program.
Benefits of the MICECP
- Postings available in Europe, South America, Far East, Middle East and various locations within the Continental United States.
- Professional Training Opportunities.
- Competitive Pay and advancement potential.
- Foreign Counterintelligence
- Cyber Counterintelligence
- Overt Human Intelligence Debriefing
- Offensive Counterintelligence Operations
- Counterintelligence Investigations, Collection, Analysis, and Production
- Target Exploitation
- Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations/Military Counterintelligence Collections
- Liaison and Intelligence Support
- Foreign Languages
MICECP is a proud member of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Since 2009, the Intelligence Community has consistently ranked among the top ten Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, according to an independent analysis of federal workers’ job satisfaction and commitment.
- Accessibility/Section 508
- Web Policy
- Quick Links
- Operating Status
- INSCOM AKO
- INSCOM History
- Site Map